Jacks - Hand Jacks - Load Return - 2 - 100 Ton Capacity
These 2 through 100 ton capacity workhorses are ideal for use in general industrial applications, and are used extensively in maintenance construction and material handling. The versatility of the Simplex hand jack has made it a favorite in shipyards, factories, oil fields, mines and general industries.
- 13 Models
- Drop forged base and rugged welded construction.
- Operates in horizontal position with handle up.
- All models include over travel protection.
- Grooved saddles help prevent load slippage.
- 2 - 12 ton models include screw extensions.
- Piston rods are chrome plated to resist corrosion.
- 30 ton center hole model.
- Super low height jacks in 10, 12, & 22 ton models.
- Repair kits & seal kits are available for all models.