35 Lb Pavement Breaker - Silenced
The CP 1210 (35-pound class) demolition tool is light weight yet rugged. Designed for light to medium construction and plant maintenance work such as demolition of floors, pavement, bridge maintenance, asphalt, frozen ground and masonry walls. They are very popular for bridge deck jobs.
CP Four-bolt breakers require minimal servicing to maintain peak operating efficiency over extended periods of rugged use.
- Alloy steel forgings provide excellent durability
- Four-bolt backhead design withstands rugged use
- Integral oiler provides continuous lubrication
- Heavy-duty front headsprings on CP 1210 reduce reaction back to operator
- CP 1210S equipped with a silencer to reduce sound level
- Vibration reduced handle (VRS) available on CP 1210 VRS
Heat -treated internal parts keep tools on the job. Oversized springs, side bolts and anvil minimize repairs.
CP Breakers can be ordered with mufflers or mufflers can be purchased separately.