Chicago Pneumatic Sinker Drills robust design incorporates a side exhaust and a 'flat back' that makes them easy to handle in quarry-, mine- and general excavating work. The design also provides a main valve and cylinder porting concept that helps maintain constant drilling speed throughout a long service life. Working parts are constantly protected with an effective lubrication system.
- Forged steel housings withstands rugged use
- Cushioned piston reduces shock
- Multi position throttle for easy starting of holes
- Blower lever for deep hole cleaning (except CP-0022)
- Integral oiler provides continuous lubrication
- Air inlet swivel improves maneuverability
- Double-grip handles
Vibration Reduction Option
CP0022 CP 0032A, and CP 0069 can also be equipped with a vibration reduction handle. Order Kit: R154915
Suited for drilling 2 1/2" diameter holes 20 feet deep. The heavy duty CP 0069 sinker is a hard-hitting tool that combines high drilling speed with excellent hole cleaning ability. Its trouble-free "beavertail" retainer provides greater front-end durability and increased collar contact to reduce wear.