Chicago Pneumatic Sinker Drills robust design incorporates a side exhaust and a 'flat back' that makes them easy to handle in quarry-, mine- and general excavating work. The design also provides a main valve and cylinder porting concept that helps maintain constant drilling speed throughout a long service life. Working parts are constantly protected with an effective lubrication system.
- Forged steel housings withstands rugged use
- Cushioned piston reduces shock
- Multi position throttle for easy starting of holes
- Blower lever for deep hole cleaning (except CP-0022)
- Integral oiler provides continuous lubrication
- Air inlet swivel improves maneuverability
- Double-grip handles
Vibration Reduction Option
CP0022 CP 0032A, and CP 0069 can also be equipped with a vibration reduction handle. Order Kit: R154915
Provides drilling capability for holes up to 1 3/4" diameter, 8 feet deep. This is the ideal choice where a lightweight and powerful tool is needed in public works, utilities and drilling for scaffolding. Also the correct choice where air supply is limited. A spring retainer is used for quick steel changes. CP 0022 can also be equipped with 3/4" x 4 1/4" busing and spring.