A unique vibration isolation system was invented by Chicago Pneumatic in respond to the increasing demand of low vibration pneumatic hammers. Originally designed for industrial applications, they are also used in rough construction applications in countries with very strict regulations on vibration levels, such as the UK.
CP 0017SVR for light demolition, repair work on concrete, stone and brickwork. Ideal for industrial applications in foundries, steel mills, shipyards or refineries.
- Vibration reducted feature
- Closed aluminum handle with inside trigger for maximum effectiveness and operator comfort
- Standard screw-on retainer
- Available with optional off-center retainer for quick change of chisels (part no. C8792840)
- 1/2" NPT air inlet with built in screen filter
- Hardened steel piston and cylinder for durability
- Simplate valve design provides smooth operation and reliability