Chicago Pneumatic Construction Tools >
Chicago Pneumatic Construction Tools Tech Docs
To add a product to your cart: select the model number and a quantity and press "Add to Cart".
Backfield Tamper - Ring Valve
View product specifications for the Backfill Tampers.
CP backfill tampers are designed to effectively compact soil around foundations and other structures, and for compacting backfill in trenches. Unlike the CP backfill tampers, many competitors on the market were designed for sand ramming only and thus lack the full power necessary for contracting operations. The CP 0003 is designed to handle light-to-medium applications; the CP 0004 RV is the ideal tool for heavier jobs.
- Maximum power - slow, powerful blows efficiently and quickly compact all types of backfill, including clay and soils containing high percentages of finely crushed or powered material
- Heat-treated cylinder and chrome plated piston - significantly extend tool life
- Adjustable packing-maintains a positive air seal
- Butt held with clamp screw - for quick, easy replacement
- Exhaust deflector - directs air, moisture and oil away from operator
- Integral oiler - continuously lubricates tool during operation
- Well balanced, smooth operation tool - easily guided by one person
- 1/2" (NPTF) air inlet thread
- For quieter operation, optional mufflers are available
Customer Service ·
View Cart/Checkout ·
Search Tech Docs ·
Replacement Parts ·
Enerpac Tech Docs Library
SHOP BY: Product ·
buy air tools