1/2 Ton Capacity - Double Pump
Same as model 72500E but with a double pump piston design that raises the rack to the load and raises the load twice as fast as any single pump design.
Designed for removal, installation and transportation (in the lowered position) of transmissions and transfer cases on passenger cars, vans and light trucks that are raised by an in-ground or above-ground lift.
- Same as model 72500D but 2 times faster rising action without load.
- 2 times fater rising action with a load up to 400 pounds.
- Same rising action as Model 72500D for loads between 400 and 1,000 pounds.
- Fully adjustable universal saddle with adjustable corner brackets and safety chain.
- Safety overload system prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity.
- Foot operated pump and lowering pedals allow use of both hands to position and align saddle with transmission.
- Two-stage flash chromed rams inhibit rust from entering hydraulic system.
- Wide base with four 3" diameter swivel ball bearing caster wheels provides stability and easy maneuvering.